Saturday, August 15, 2009

Picnic at the park~






Yesterday on our way to the air port, we stopped at a nice park to eat our lunch. We ate partly from food I packed for us, and partly from drive through food. It always amazes me how food just seem to taste better when eaten outside. While there, we saw people of various ages enjoying a nice outdoor lunch. There is something about parks that I just love. Watching people spending time together, and enjoying being outside. There is just, something refreshing to my soul about being at a park. I especially love going to parks in the fall and spring. That is when our Kansas weather is, in my opinion,is the most beautiful. Although it was hot outside yesterday, all the shade trees, make an amazing difference! One of the things my family and I enjoy doing, is finding new parks to enjoy. We like taking little day trips, to towns near by. What I love the most about picnicking at the park, is the quality time you can share with your loved ones, and it is free fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment