Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our Busy Day~






Yesterday, was a very busy day for our family. School started for three of our four children. It was Tristyn's first day of Jr. high school, Megan's first day of kindergarten, and Lauren's first day in 1st grade. Steven and I got everyone breakfast, showered, dressed and out the door on time! I am happy to report, all the children had really good first days! After taking the children to school, Justin and I ran some errands. I got him some cinnamelts, which made him very messy. He is at the age where he wants to do everything himself, so he insisted that he would clean up with the wet wipe. To my surprise, he did a great job! After errands were complete, I cleaned the house from top to bottom. I had been not feeling 100% for a couple of days, so the house was extra messy. It was great when it was done though.
Yesterday, was also, Steven and my anniversary. We did celebrate by going out for dinner. It was a really nice treat. What a busy, but fun day we all had!

No comments:

Post a Comment