Sunday, February 28, 2010




Little Lauren is sick now. I hope that she and I both will be able to get at least some sleep tonight. Today was a good day. Steven took the boys to church this morning, and to play tennis later today. I did get a lot of cleaning and laundry done today. (all of the things I was too tired to do yesterday, due to staying up all night when Justin was sick.) I made a crock of home-made soup, and gifted a loaf of home-made white bread to a friend. I made another friend, who had a birthday this weekend, a loaf of pumpkin bread. That pretty much sums up our Sunday. Not too eventful, but sometimes those are the best kinds of weekends! Now if we can just get rid of all of this sickness going around. It is tuff, when there always seems to be children at school who are sick. Makes it hard to stomp out illness. Thank goodness spring is almost here, maybe the warm weather will help to end some of these germs! I know I for one am ready to get outside again, and go for bike rides and just take the children on outside outings once again. I do have a bit of spring fever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment