Saturday, February 27, 2010




Last night little Justin was sick, with a repeat of what little Megan went through the other night. He was not able to keep even one sip of water down all night long. Thankfully, this morning he stopped throwing up. He is doing so much better tonight. I was pretty much a zombie all day today, after another sleepless night. I did get some laundry done, and finished the book I was reading. The book was awesome, and a real tear jerker! Other than that, I just spent time with the children, and didn't do very much. Tristyn stayed the night at one of his friends house's last night. I am praying that tomorrow I can get a bit more done! All I need is a little sleep tonight. Lauren says her tummy is hurting, so this may be a sign that she is going t to get this bug as well. (I sure hope not.) Tomorrow the girls and I are going to make a friend a loaf of pumpkin bread, so long as everyone is well. I plan to wrap the pumpkin bread in tissue paper and tie it with raffia. I love the look of raffia. I had a little of the pink gigem fabric left that I had used to line the inside of the girl's Valentine purses, so I made a little heart to tie on the outside of the pumpkin bread. I've got a pillo calling my name, so I'm off to what I hope will be a good nights rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment