Thursday, April 15, 2010

Really cool campers~

There is a group I have learned about called Sister's on the Fly. It is a group of women who fix up old campers and set out on the road for adventures. Many fly fish, but many just go to camp and enjoy good company. I found some photos of a few campers, and how cute they decorate them! Kind of makes me want a camper! That would be a fun project, and when it was not being used to camp, it could be a little place the children and I could have tea and read stories. :)






4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! How fun! I think our husbands might think that they were a bit "girlish"...HE!HE! Sweet blessings for your evening! Hugs ~ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I know my husband would think it was too girlish. LOL These ladies don't bring husbands along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I love how the decorate them! So cute, one of them refered to it as her portable play house. I'm a big kid at heart, so I guess that is why I like them so! ;)

    ReplyDelete