Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beautiful Saturday~

What a beautiful Saturday we had. The girls and I got up early and went to a neighborhood garage sale. I found some cute things for the guest room, some nice summer clothes for Justin, a nice vacuum for down stairs. (not fun carrying my vacuum upstairs down and back up all the time.) Then we came home and had a family clean up. The children cleaned their rooms, and Steven and I did the rest. Tristyn had just gotten up, he loves to sleep in on Saturdays. (Through the school year, those are really the only days that he can.) He and his friends are growing up right before my eyes. When he went to the skating rink the other evening, he looked so grown up, it brought tears to my eyes. It seems like just yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time, and gazed into his deep blue eyes. Sigh... Lauren and Megan had a play date during the afternoon at our house. They played dress up and painted wooden butterfly magnets, and just had fun playing in the little school room. Then when Gianna left, they watched a movie I had gotten from Netflix, The Rescuers. (I had the book when I was a child.) Tristyn had a friend stay the night last night.


I snapped the cutest photo yesterday. Steven was out mowing the back yard, and Justin wanted to help him. (Grandpa and Grandma got him a pretend mower last year for his birthday.) :) It was so cute. He also has a play vacuum, and helps me vacuum our house too! I am going to run to get some Cotton fabric for some sewing projects this morning, before church. I love to hand sew, and I am going to make some little hand bags for when the girls get invited to birthday parties. Here is the photo from yesterday, have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment