Friday, March 25, 2011

Grandpa and Grandma Smith




Here is a photo of my Grandpa and Grandma Smith. They are the ones who took me to Laura Ingalls Wilder's home and purchased for me, the set of books for my third grade birthday gift. I still have and read those books today. I also have the memories of traveling with them in their RV and eating Little Debbie Oatmeal pies. :) Memories are more precious than anything money can buy. So are the wonderful people that are in your life for only a time. It is something to think about, we should make each day count, and make good memories. They sure beat the making of bad ones! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juli...WOW! You have shared so many nice things here. I love your record player...so neat! The poem that you shared is so nice! I am going to print it out if you won't mind! I love the picture of your Grandpa and Grandma and all that you shared about them. I have many memories of them as well! Memories are the very best! Weekend Blessings! Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Teri. I don't mind at all if you print off that poem. I shared your blog address with my mom, and now she is reading your blog as well. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs to you. Juli

    ReplyDelete