Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Few Random Photos of Our Week.


Above is a photo of the Raspberry Cream Cheese Danish Recipe from Taste of Home, and the banana bread. This was the little morning snack I put out for the children after the sleep over. It was easy because I made it all the day before and kept in in the fridge. ;)

Here is a photo of Lauren's teacher's surprise party on Friday afternoon. She is a wonderful teacher, and Lauren feels so blessed to have her. I truly adore all the teacher's at Holy Cross.


Here is a photo of a little nook in my room. I have my favorite scent of Paula Deen Candle burning. I love them better than any other candles I've ever tried, even better than the ones that cost twice as much.


Here is a photo of a large map I found for ten cents, while thrifting. :) I purchased special stickers, so we could map the places our family has been, as well as some different ones for the extra places that Tristyn has been on his travels with his father.





Here is one of my favorite books that I am going to share with Justin this week during our school room time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment