Thursday, March 24, 2011





I purchased myself a new Crosley record player. It looks just like the ones from days gone by, only it has a CD player and a place you can hook up your I-Pod as well as the radio and hidden side tape player. :) Truly I love listening to my records more than anything. The beautiful voices of Louis Armstrong, or Billie Holiday fill my little room daily now. I have been looking for records for a while when I go thrifting, and you can find them for next to nothing.
This evening the children are making art boxes, and I am going to work on a sewing project. I love rainy spring evenings, such as tonight. Letting the fresh rain drenched air encumber my little home just makes my heart happy. I've been working out on my tread mill a couple hours a day, but am thinking of cutting back to one hour. It just feels so good to me, I hate to stop, however I have a house to run also. I sure never thought I would love to exercise...my how things can change. Such is life, never the same from day to day, and truly I would not have it any other way. It keeps things interesting. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment