Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Fall & Lazy Day Feeling


Today I awoke to a bit of a winter wonder land. I was a bit let down, as I was hoping the children would have a snow day, but no such luck. Outside my window a blanket of fluffy white snow encumbers the world. On days like today, I want to just stay in my pjs and read, or go make a snow man with my children...anything but work. However, there is so much to get done today around our little home, so I have to force myself to get busy. Not an easy task, I might add. When I have a day such as today, where doing my work, feels a bit like pulling teeth, I have a little trick I use to get my work done. What I do, is make my self work for ten minutes, then I get to read, or do what I want for ten minutes. Work gets done, be it slowly, but it does get done. This way my spirit gets the time it is longing for, and my home can stay neat and comfy for myself and my family to enjoy. (Not to mention the fact we all need clean clothes, and we still need to eat!) I just thought I would share my little tip on keeping up with things, when your motivation drops to next to nothing. :) Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment