Sunday, January 16, 2011

How to make the most yummy veggie burger~



For lunch, I have been enjoying veggie burgers, and I thought I would post how I like to make them. They are easy, full of protein, and heart healthy as well. :)


First you take your veggie burger and put a little spray oil in a pan and top the burger with some black pepper. Cook on both sides until done.





Next I use the Sarah Lee Whole Wheat Buns. I turn my oven to broil and spray the inside of the bun with a little spay oil and put it in a glass dish inside part facing upward, and broil it. This gives the bun a really yummy taste, and just adds a little extra something, something. ;) Be careful if you do this, because the toasting process happens very fast, and you would not want to burn your bun!





Then top with your favorite toppings. I like to do organic spinach, tomatoes, pickles and onion and pepper jack cheese. Then enjoy a yummy lunch, that not only tastes oh so yummy, but is pretty healthy as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment