Thursday, November 11, 2010


Wow...it has been a while since I have posted! We have been pretty busy around our little house the past few weeks. Tristyn started basketball, and with the early morning practices six days per week, we have had to wake up at five every morning. That took some time to get used to on my part, but the daylight savings time has been a dream come true for me! I go to sleep much earlier and it is helping so very much! My parents and my little niece,Sarah, came for a visit last weekend, and our family has been enjoying the wonderful fall weather! I have been busy cooking lots of breads and soups. There is just something about a warm bowl of home-made soup and a slice of freshly baked bread with butter that just makes me happy this time of year. Once I have Tristyn off to his basketball practice, I have time to enjoy a cup of coffee a burning candle scented of plum and the quiet that my little home does not have too often. :) Then I head down to our family room and do my tread mill, all before the little ones awake. So this getting up a bit earlier thing does have it's benefits. I am getting excited for the holidays, and am looking forward to some special time with family and friends in the near future. Tristyn has his first basketball game today, so I will post some photos of that later today or tomorrow. :) Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Juli...I sure have missed you! Sounds like you are keeping busy! We seem to stay busy as well. We have spent some time in Branson...just absolutely beautiful fall weather while we were there! Sweet and simple blessings for your day! Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete