Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Thankful List 2010 (in random order)


1.) I am thankful for God and Jesus love and forgiveness.

2.) I am thankful for my family, my husband, my children, and all of my extended family that I love with all my heart, even those I do not get to see very often.

3.) I am thankful for all the dear souls that have been in my life both in my past and my present.

4.) I am thankful for getting to live in America, where we have rights and freedom and riches that most of the world does not get to have.

5.) I am thankful for my little home, that provides a safe Harber for my family and I.

6.) I am thankful for books, as I love to read and consider it a blessing to be able to have such options available to me.

7.) I am thankful for the hard times, because even though they may not be pleasant to go through, they help shape the soul and help me to appreciate the good times.

8.) I am thankful for a husband and his patience with me.

9.) I am thankful for my comfy bed and the soft Cotton sheets my parents got us for Christmas last year.

10.) I am thankful for my dishwasher, my washer and dryer and all the items that make life a lot easier.

11.) I am thankful for being able to have such abundance of supplies to make good and healthy meals with.

12.) I am thankful for my husbands job, that allows us to have all that we need and much that we don't.

13.) I am thankful for my comfy Cotton clothing.

14.) I am thankful for our cars, that allow us to travel now and then and get us where we need to go.

15.) I am thankful for my camera.

16.) I am thankful for Paula Deen candles, that I just love.

17.) I am thankful for coffee and half and half.

18.) I am thankful for my church and my church family.

19.) I am thankful for my friend Lisa who watched my children when I gave birth to Justin, so that my husband could be with me, I will never forget her kindness to me and my family.

20.) I am thankful for my contacts and glasses.

21.) I am thankful for my computer.

22.) I am thankful for our family's doctor, who has been taking care of my children for a great many years, and even back before we had health insurance, was willing to see us and always has been caring and just such a blessing.

23.) I am thankful for my sew box.

24.) I am thankful for Netflix

25.) I am thankful for my little house on the prairie books that my Grandpa and Grandma bought for me in 3rd grade.

26.) I am thankful to my late 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Longrin, who took time each day to read us the Little House books.

27.) I am thankful to my parents who have shown me such love.

28.) I am so very thankful that God blessed me with my children, being a mother is my favorite thing in the world to be.

29.) I am thankful that I can type well.

30.) I am thankful to live in a era where we have electricity.

31.) I am thankful for all the special blogs that touch my life, my favorites like the frugal girl's blog and my cousin Teri's blog just to mention a couple.

32.) I am thankful for my husband's skills and how he finished our basement into a beautiful living area.

33.) I am thankful for the wonderful Christian schools my children get to attend.

34.) I am thankful for art.

35.) I am thankful for my cell phone.

36.) I am thankful for my GPS, which allows me more Independence when traveling alone.

37.) I am thankful for good water to drink.

38.) I am thankful for spray and wash. :)

39.) I am thankful for my education.

40.) I am thankful for makeup. :)

41.) I am thankful for a husband that allows my children to be vegetarian, even when he is not.

42.) I am thankful for the unconditional love of my little Mommy.

43.) I am so very thankful for Lori, Tricia and Matt. My sister's and brother. Even though I don't get to see them so often I love them with all of my heart and soul.

44.) I am thankful for a closer relationship with my father, and his love for me.

45.) I am thankful for Pradeep, who is always so kind to me and the children, our family is so blessed to have him.

46.) I am thankful for my dreams and goals.

47.) I am thankful for my Victoria Magazines.

48.) I am thankful for paper, to keep me organized.

49.) I am thankful for date night.

50.) I am thankful for being able to see my blessings, and this special day of Thanksgiving to spend with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment