Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Saturday~


This morning, after breakfast the children and Steven and I decided to go to a few yard sales. (the girls and I consider this...treasure hunting) Total we spent ten dollars. I do not allow them to get "junk" because I myself do not like a lot of clutter. I did find a cute set of vintage 1950's dishes. (That I plan to use in my retro dream camper someday) I found a very neat book, a cute shirt, and a very cute tote bag. The girls found some little flowers to decorate their new playhouses, and Lauren got a phone to use in her play house as well. Justin found a cute puppy stuffed animal (which he does not get to play with until I get it to the washer...my rule with stuffed toys.) Anyways, it was fun! Then it was so hot, so Steven took the girls swimming and Justin and I went out on a little adventure. The photo above is of some wild flowers we saw! Then he and I spent some time hanging out together...he is such a sweet little fella! Now we are all just relaxing and doing nothing much, which is a blessing!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow is Tristyn's 14th birthday. He is in Colorado with his father right now. I am so proud of the young man he has grown up to be, what a gift all my children are to my life. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment