Saturday, October 10, 2009


This weekend has been a very relaxing one, at the Green-Birdsall house hold. The six soccer games that were scheduled for today (Saturday) were postponed until next week. This was like a little gift to our family. I slept in until 10:00am, thanks to my wonderful husband keeping the children busy! It has been such a very long time since I slept in. I have stayed in my comfy flannel PJ's all day long. I made a wonderful lunch using a Friends recipe for home made tortillas. I made out of them, spicy turkey wraps, veggie chicken wraps, a personal pan pizza (for Lauren, who would eat nothing but pizza if she could.) and a cinnamon and sugar pizza for Justin with pink milk. I got laundry done, and the girl's tennis shoes washed and dried. I love my dryer because it has a attachment to lay shoes on so they don't clank around while they are drying. It is awesome! The shoes just look like new when they are done. I like everything clean, so this is a great feature to have on a dryer in my book. Tristyn had one of his friends sleep over last night, and tonight little Lauren is having a friend sleep over. It is her first time to have someone sleep over, so it is really neat. We are making pizza for dinner, and Steven (my husband) is actually making them up. I just made the dough. So I think I will read a bit, then call it a day! Relaxation is such a blessing, and I am really enjoying it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment