Friday, October 16, 2009


This week has been somewhat of a blur for me. I started to feel ill on Tuesday, but kept with my normal routine. Wednesday morning, I was clearly sick. I have run fever, dealt with a very heavy feeling in my chest from congestion, body aches, and a cough. It is now Friday evening, and I am still not doing much better. My body normally fights off illness rather quickly, but what ever this is seems to want to hang on. If I am still ill on Monday, I will make an appointment to see my doctor. One nice thing about this week, was one of my dear friends, made me this wonderful turkey noodle soup. I had not been eating, due to the fact that nothing sounded good. Her soup hit the spot. I have almost eaten nothing but her soup since she brought it to me. The kindness she showed me, touched my heart, and truly made this blah week, a lot brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment