Monday, October 5, 2009

Megan's birthday party~


This weekend was a busy one for our little family. Tristyn had a friend from out of town come to stay with us for the weekend. We had soccer games both Saturday and Sunday, and had a huge birthday party for Megan! Let's just say that coffee was my best friend this weekend! I was very thankful for some of my friends who stayed at Megan's party, and helped Steven and I to watch all those little girls. We served pizza, cake and drinks. The children had a blast playing on all the inflatables. To top everything off, last night, I could not sleep. (most likely from all the coffee I had consumed trying to stay awake yesterday) :) So today, I am still in my flannel PJ's and plan to stay in them for the remainder of the day! This is one of the best benefits to being a stay at home mom...when you are really not feeling well, you can just rest! I did of course have to clean my kitchen after feeding my little ones breakfast this morning. Thanks to my dishwasher, this is not that tuff of a job. I also vacuumed my living room, but that is all the cleaning I plan to do today. I like a clean house, but boy, do I need a little rest. The weather outside is very cool, and over cast today. I actually turned on our heater! I am serving left over pizza for lunch today. Now come December we Will do the entire party thing again to celebrate our little Lauren's birthday! Plenty of time to rest in between! I am thinking of Thanksgiving, as I am having company, and cooking a Thanksgiving feast! The holidays are almost upon us once again, and I truly am looking forward to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment