Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Family Fun~









It has been a busy time for our family. Having three children with active social outings to attend, keeps us always on the go, it seems. Between birthday party's, friends staying the night, Halloween party's, we are always taking one of the children somewhere. Last night we went to dinner to celebrate one of my friend's birthdays. What a blessing that was. To actually get to spend time with other grown ups!!! :) We took three of our children, Tristyn (the oldest child) had plans with one of his friends, so he did not join us. The food was wonderful, and the children really behaved well. It was a two hour dinner, so I was pretty impressed! At the very end, our little Justin was ready to go though, as he had not napped all day long.
Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch. The children all had a very nice time. This pumpkin patch is awesome. It has all sorts of little rides and huge slides and a cannon that shoots pumpkins, good simple food, a little train sort of ride that takes you around the country. It would not be a pumpkin patch if they did not do the hay ride out to let you get your pumpkins. I had been fighting off a sickness, so I think the day kind of exhausted me a bit. It was worth it for the children to go though. They all had a blast.
I am almost done with our fall cleaning. This morning, I cleaned out both the boys and girl's closets. I took out the clothes and shoes they have out grown and bagged them up to give to friends. I plan to take them shopping for fall/winter clothing this week sometime. Tristyn is growing so fast his size 16 jeans barley are fitting him! He likes to call me short now that he is taller than me! :) The girls and Justin also are growing up fast too. One thing I can see is that time does go by quickly. I am going to try my hardest to enjoy the blessing of being a mother, while they all are still children. I will post some photos of some of the activities the children have done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment