Monday, September 13, 2010

Our week~

I just have to share a few photos that were taken, mostly by 7 year old daughter Megan. :) I love to see what she photographs on her little camera.

Here are Megan's photos~







And here is a photo of us going into church yesterday morning~


Here is a photo of the girls and their little friend having a play date yesterday afternoon.



Here is one of the books that I'm reading this week. :) I read and re-read my Laura Ingalls-Wilder books again and again. My Grandpa and Grandma Smith had taken me for my birthday to Mansfield, Mo. to see the house she used to live in, and purchased me the entire set of Little House books when I was in 3rd grade. They have been so very dear to my heart and life. I will always remember the kindness of my third grade teacher, Mrs. Longrin, who read those story's to us each afternoon, and to my Grandparents, who gave them to me to read for all of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Such nice pictures...Megan did a wonderful job! Oh, the Little House books are at the top of my reading list! We have visited Mansfield MO and loved it! Such special memories of my uncle and aunt and your grandparents! Sweet and simple blessings for your week! ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teri, I really loved the ones she took of Lauren and her friend Mia pretending my tred mill was the monkey bars. :) I really do miss Grandpa and Grandma Smith, and keep them in my heart and thoughts very often. They were such fun people and very good grandparents to me. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete