Saturday, September 11, 2010

How I make Scrambled Eggs~



This morning for brunch, I made Tasha Tudor's coffee cake (with out the fruit, as I have not yet made it to the grocery store this week, but it turned out yummy anyways.) :) Then I opened some oranges and made my scrambled eggs. I actually made two batches, for all my diverse eaters. (one with veggies and one with out.)

First you put some smart balance or butter into a pan and let it melt. (if you are doing veggies, now is the time to saute those.) Then add a bit of salt and pepper.

Next, crack your eggs into the pan and let sit for about two minutes or so.




Next, use a fork to gently scramble the eggs and stir until they are evenly cooked, switch the fork to a large spoon, and stir in a bit of Mexican blend cheese. (not too much, just about 1/8 cup.)



I like making brunch for my family, it just seems like a fun meal to eat. (Yes, I know that I'm a bit of a dork!) Family meal time is so special, it is a time to pray together, share good conversation and it fosters good child hood memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment