Friday, September 10, 2010

Baked corn on the cob recipe~ (double yummm)


When I saw my mom, a few weeks ago, she told my sister and I about a recipe where you bake the corn on the cob. She went on and on about how good it was, and I am finally learning to listen to what she says, knowing that her advice in all areas of my life, really almost always turns out to be good. :) I gave this a try the other night with our dinner, and it truly was the best corn on the cob I've ever eaten. Perfectly moist and full of flavor.

First, husk and clean your corn. Next rub each cob with butter (I use a 50/50 blend of smart balance and butter) Then wrap the buttered cob in foil and place in a casserole dish. Bake on 350 for 30 min. and then check, at this point I increased my oven to 400 and baked an additional ten minutes. Then unwrap and serve. This was so easy and just the best corn on the cob ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment