Sunday, August 22, 2010


Justin got a new hair cut Friday afternoon. The barber put gel in it and gave it a spiked look, before trimming it the rest of the way on the top, and this is how he looked. :) He did not really like the gel, so as soon as we got home, we had to wash it out. Our weekend seems to have gone by so fast, not sure where the time went. We did a bit of running around yesterday. After church this morning, I was able to get some much needed de-cluttering done. I plan to work on this all week long. A project I do about three times a year. It's the only way I know of to keep things neat and clean, the way I like them to be in our home. So many people say that children will not remember a neat house, just the hugs and kisses and time spent together. This may be true to some extent, but I think if a home is messy and cluttered that it is not a very happy place to grow up. I for one,think keeping a house both clean and clutter free is important, as well as spending family time with the children. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment