Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My beautiful rainy day~


Today in our little Kansas town, it rained a good part of our day! The girls looked so cute in their rain coats holding their umbrellas before school this morning. Today was a three cup coffee morning for me. I just could not wake up! After consuming my wonderful cups of Joe, I began my daily cleaning. I made beds, did laundry, cleaned the kitchen and so on. When I was done, I lit a candle scented apple cinnamon and enjoyed my rainy day. I stayed in my comfy flannel pants all day long. Days like this make me feel cozy and blessed. I do love rainy days.

2 comments:

  1. Rainy days are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are and I just love the smell after it rains! I like to open our windows and let the fresh air inside.

    ReplyDelete