Sunday, June 13, 2010

What I'm reading this week~




I love to read! It is one of my favorite things to do. I actually tend to read quite a few books at once. That way, depending on my mood, I can enjoy 100% what I am reading. I want to share one of the books I am reading. It is called Breathe by Keri Wyatt Kent.

In this fast paced society we live in, we are all prey to staying too busy. I don't care what job you do, it is a struggle most of us are dealing with. Making time for quiet and slow, so that we can have time for God, family and friends. Time to create a home that is de-cluttered, clean and a haven from a hectic world. Time to shop for fresh organic food and cook meals that are home-made. Time is such a little word, but it is such a value. We must budget time as we do money. We must learn to say no with out guilt and put our own health and the health of our family's first. When we get too rushed, it can affect our mind, our bodies and our spirits.

So far this book seems like a pretty good read, and anything that can motivate me to slow down and take time for God, family and self is a good thing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment