Tuesday, May 11, 2010





Justin's birthday party got put off a week, due to my lovely back pain. One of the joys of being a tiny person who gave birth to four children. (Although, let it be said, it was very worth it, back pain and all.) We did give little Justin his new bike, and let the other children give him their gifts last week anyways. Family will be coming to help us celebrate Justin's 4th birthday this Saturday. Justin will love it! I had a very nice mother's day this year. Lauren and Megan made me gifts at school, they were so sweet. Justin and Tristyn gave me hugs and told me they loved me! :) Yes, even my almost 14 year old did! Melts a mommy's heart. Steven took his mother and I to eat lunch at a place called the bread basket, that had the best food in the world! (not to mention, very good coffee and deserts) It was food like my grandma Kelly would make. It is hard to find home-made food these days any where you eat out. It was very good! I will post a photo or two of our family bike ride on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Juli ~ Such a nice Mother's Day...thank you for sharing! Hugs ~ Teri

    ReplyDelete