Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve Party's 2009~

Last night at the Green-Birdsall home we bid good-bye to the year of 2009. Our house held two different party's last night. The little children's New Years party and Tristyn's New Year's party. There was plenty of pizza and treats to be had, and balloons hung all over our home. At the little children's party, we played games, made candy jewelry and they played school in the little school room. At the big boys party, they did some outdoor activities with Steven, and then took over the family room for their mini "man cave". :) This morning, I went down there and cleaned up a terrible mess of balloon pieces, empty water and power aid bottles, and much more. It was a fast clean up though. Steven and I stayed up to watch the New Year ball drop in New York, and then I called it a night. Steven stayed up until midnight our time, as did the boys. When I think back on 2009, I think of all the special moments I have had with loved ones. Time goes by so fast these days, and the older I get, the more I realize that every moment of every day is such a gift. My only New Year resolution is just to live life to it's fullest this year, and try to treasure the gift of each day, and count my blessings. Have a happy and wonderful New Year!!!
(I will post photos of last night's party's later today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment