Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lauren's 8th Birthday~


We just celebrated Lauren's 8th birthday. It was special because her grandfather was up from Denver, Co. to visit our family. Then the day after, we were able to celebrate with her Grandpa and Grandma Smith, and Aunt Lori and Uncle Pradeep as well. My Mom and Dad made her a cake, and we all had such a nice time. Next week is her party with her friends and class mates from school. She is having it at Jumpin J's just like Megan did. She invited her whole class so, I have a lot of cup cakes and goodie bags to make up. My parents are coming up to help with the party, which I am very thankful for. :) I don't know what we would do with out family, they are always there for us when we need them, and I am grateful and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment