Sunday, November 8, 2009

The holidays are comming!!!!


I am so excited about the upcoming holidays this year. My children and I are already playing Christmas tunes around our home. My husband and I have already found the Christmas wreath we are going to hang on our door, the colors are silver and blue! Steven and I have planned our Thanksgiving feast. After which we will have a Christmas decorating party, complete with Christmas music, hot coco and a Christmas movie after the beautiful tree is up. Our little children really enjoy our tree decorating party each year, so it should be great fun for all. I have a buffet of food planned to bring to my Dad and Mom's house for our extended family's Christmas party. Dad and Mom's house (despite being quite large) always is so cozy this time of year. They will have their fire place aglow and all the aunts,uncles and cousins talking and playing happily together. It is one of my favorite times of year. Not to mention all the incredible food. At my parents house everyone brings something to add to the already bountiful meal that my parents prepare, so it is like eating at the best buffet restaurant in the world. :) In case you did not know, I love eating and making good food! So bring on the holidays...I'm ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment