Tuesday, December 7, 2010

One of my favorite things to make~

I have to share how I make my favorite frothy coffee. First let it be known, I have tried those coffee makers where you pop a pre-measured type of coffee in and it brews it. I really had thought I would like that, but was very let down at the quality of the taste of the coffee. Yuck! My favorite coffee maker is this little Mr. Coffee with a stainless steel pot. It does wonders for getting the coffee perfectly hot. I like to let it sit for a few minutes once it is brewed, to get it to the perfect temp. While it is doing this, I heat a bit of milk for about 30 sec. in my coffee mug, in my microwave. Then remove it, and use my little battery operated ($5.00) Mr. Coffee milk frother to froth my milk, then slowly pour my favorite coffee into the frothy milk, while using the frother to blend it well.

Here are some photos of the process. :)







So the next time you have a craving for a really yummy cup of coffee, give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment